I have a problem: no matter what time I wake up for work, I seem to get there at the same time everyday.
- I woke up at 6am. I got to work at 9:30am.
- I woke up at 8:00am. I got to work at 9:30am.
- I woke up at 7:45am. Nearly left for work early. Spilled and broke a glass over my entire outfit and new blue shoes. Got to work angry at 9:50am.
My friend Davinder, the indian Tim Ferriss, suggested some time saving methods for me. He said to make food for the entire week.
I am one upping him on this and have thought of a variety of other time saving methods for my new book: Time Management with Aisha.
Here is a snippet:
- Wear all the clothes you plan to wear that week. Take off one layer a day. This works especially well for socks.
- Don’t go home. Sleep at work. You will save two hours a day.
- Don’t shower. You will save 1hr a day.
- Tell you dog he is a man now, give him a wad of cash, and send him to the grocery store to make his own dam food.
- Ask your dog to pee off the balcony so you don’t have to take him outside. This is also a good way to meet your neighbours and a possible love interest killing three birds with one stone. Save 10 billion hours a week.
According to my calculations with these new tips you will be saving 10 hours a day.
Book will be coming out end of 2013.