Today was Max’s therapy dog test. This will basically allow him to visit people in hospital and boost their spirits. Training for a therapy dog test is no joke. It is a 5 step process in which you have to:
1) Groom your dog. We don’t like to waste energy in my household therefore here is Max air-drying his hair to give it “MAXimum” volume. Either that or this is the photo of him skydiving. I can’t tell the difference.
2) Get psyched up for the event. As Anthony Robbins says: “to change your emotions you need MOTION.” Here is Max doing a head stand to get the blood pumping.
3) Travel to the event in style. Here is Max thinking we are going to the beach. Alas we never ended up at the Beach. Sorry Max….
4) Do a 2hr test AND ACE IT BRAP BRAP BRAP. MAX PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS.
5) Come home and collapse at the door. Even super dogs get tierd.
Today I am grateful for Max passing his test and all the awesome people involved in testing him!!! THANK YOU!!!